• Millennials in South East Asia are the key drivers in the growing coffee bar culture, contributing to a 37 percent growth in value of instant coffee mixes by 2021 in the region.Read more
• For instant coffee manufacturers targeting the SEAP region, the crux of success depends on replicating a café-style foaming beverage like a cappuccino in a sachet, due to a strong preference among millennials for Italian specialties versus plain black coffee.
• To understand the needs of consumers at the helm of this growth, FrieslandCampina Kievit consulted extensive focus groups, resulting in the creation of their new foaming creamer portfolio.
• With FrieslandCampina Kievit’s new Vana®-Cappa variations offering four different kinds of foam, manufacturers can now meet the region’s demand for beautifully textured, spoonable and frothy foams without compromising convenience and affordability.
FrieslandCampina Kievit’s new excellent foaming creamer range offers consumers new heights in indulgence with four different foaming creamers: Vana-Cappa 25W, Vana-Capa 40V, Vana-Cappa 26W and Vana-Cappa 23W.Read more
As part of its strategy to do business in a responsible and sustainable way and to meet growing customer demand for more sustainable food ingredients, FrieslandCampina Kievit is upgrading its Vana®-Monte portfolio to ‘RSPO SG’ – using palm oil that is segregated (SG) from conventional palm oil and certified as sustainable by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO).Read more
• FrieslandCampina Kievit introduces a brand new portfolio of dairy solutions for single-serve brewing systems anticipating the higher demand for milk based coffee drinks.Read more
• The new Vana®-Cappa dairy solutions can be included in capsules for cappuccino, café au lait, latte macchiato, cortado and espresso macchiato.
• These new dairy ingredients for capsules provide superior taste and excellent foam performance thanks to high bulk density and good solubility.
• Unprecedented research from FrieslandCampina Kievit reveals eight attributes which define creaminess in 3-in-1 coffee applications across different continentsRead more
• From milky flavour through to sweetness and thickness, the definition of creaminess varies according to consumer preferences
• Kievit has a full portfolio of creamers to respond to these preferences, delivering the right solution for customers from Rangoon to Manila
• Solutions include the brand-new Vana®-Blanca M510 which delivers an unparalleled taste profile
FrieslandCampina Kievit launches high performance powder whipping agent for superb firmness and lasting stability at ambient temperature
FrieslandCampina Kievit has developed Vana®-Monte DP570, a new powder whipping agent that results in smooth surfaces and sharp edges, scores high on creaminess and delivers long-lasting foam stability, even in warm climates. It is designed to address growing demand for superior bakery toppings, especially in the warmer regions of the Middle East and Latin-America, but equally finds application worldwide.Read more
FrieslandCampina officially launched its second global Foodservice Demo Kitchen in Shanghai on 6 January, joining its first one in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. This demo kitchen is designed to better serve foodservice customers in the Greater China region, and demonstrates FrieslandCampina's aspiration for foodservice businesses in China, and its enormous confidence in future development.Read more
FrieslandCampina Kievit GmbH reached an agreement to transfer its commercial vending activities managed from the Lippstadt site (formerly Satro) to Barry Callebaut Sweden AB.Read more